October 15th, 2018
Converseen is an open source image converter and resizer written in C++ with the powerful Qt4 libraries. Thanks to the Magick++ image libraries it supports more than 100 image formats like DPX, EXR, GIF, JPEG, JPEG-2000, PhotoCD, PNG, Postscript, SVG, and TIFF and many others.
Converseen allows you to convert, resize, rotate and flip automatically an unlimited number of images.With Converseen you can save your time because it can process more than one image with one mouse click!
Converseen is very simple: it features a very simple user interface without strange options.
With Converseen you can:
- Carry out a single or a multiple conversion.
- Resize one or multiple images.
- Compress images for your web pages.
- Rotate and flip images.
- Rename a bunch of images using a progressive number or a prefix/suffix.
- Selecting a resampling filter to resize images.
Download Converseen for free here.